Monday, August 6, 2012

Silks in Tuscon!!!

I'm in Tucson, AZ. It's hot. Really, really hot. Despite all of the sweat, it's a fun place.

I'm in the middle of a week-long vacation visiting my sister and her boyfriend. She's a yoga instructor, and he a poi-spinner and fire-prop maker. They're involved with a local circus group called Cirque Roots. Cirque Roots does quite a bit of hooping, poi, staff, fire, and other object manipulation, but is looking to get into aerials. They already have a silk and a lyra, and on Saturday, Sara and I taught a workshop on intro level aerials!!!

Because I'm feeling lazy, I won't write more about it now, but as soon as I get the pics from my sister, I'll put some of them up here.

Also, Sara and I did a photo shoot, so we will have pro-level pictures of us doing aerials.

No comments:

Post a Comment